Manage episode 285738270 series 2360053
With David Nasternak and Alex Drain
This Podcast Has a Sponsor: Michigan Law Grad Jonathan Paul is the guy with the C you want skating next to the ref and pleading your case. He's also a good guy to sit next to at the hockey games.
[Writeup and player after THE JUMP]
---------------------------------Segment 1: Ohio State Game 1
starts at 0:59
- BTN plus’s impossibly incompetent camerawork plus the Ohio State radio homer morons made for the worst broadcast experience in sports history.
- Portillo fumbles the puck...much discussion
- KJ PPG on a not the best PP
- Another funky goal for OSU that we couldn't really see
- A third OSU goal...also from distance
- Michigan cannot generate great chances
- Michigan's power play is reminiscent of their even strength chances
- Matty Beniers gives Michigan a chance
- Forechecking was not the best
starts at 25:36
- The most boring first period of all time
- Ways to die
- Raabe on the Power Play!
- AN AVALANCHE OF GOALS
- The third period of little relevance
- Snowden keeps dropping his stick
- Goalie for the future debate
- Michigan is stuck in purgatory