Manage episode 333011527 series 2353079
Can you believe we have officially made it through Season 7 of the podcast?
It seems like just yesterday when I opened the season with “Dream A New Dream” and announced some personal news regarding my marriage. Now here I am 18 weeks later, excited to share with you all my journey throughout this time of transition. Before we dive into this closing episode, I want to extend my sincerest gratitude!
Thank you for tuning in every week and sharing your feedback on some of the amazing guests, thank you for setting aside an hour of time each week to Redefine Wealth for yourself, thank you for helping us reach almost 13 million downloads, and thank you for supporting the podcast and chasing purpose!!
This week, on the Redefining Wealth Podcast, I’ll be unpacking how to rewrite your story in times of transition and how to scale joy when faced with uncertainty. This is the last episode of Season 7 and after this week, we’ll return in September to kick off Season 8.
As we’re on hiatus, I encourage you to take some time to catch up on any of the episodes you may have missed in previous seasons, and until next time, continue to live your life’s purpose, find fulfillment, and earn more without ever chasing money! See you in September!
Key discussion points from this episode include:
- This Will Not Be Your Story - 7:31
- Divorce With Dignity - 14:27
- Date With Purpose and Intention - 18:00
- Get Support - 20:35
- Mind Your Business - 25:00
- Scale Joy & Dream A New Dream - 27:15
- Enjoy The Journey - 35:00
This episode is brought to you by the Chase Purpose Not Money Merch Store, NOW OPEN 365 days a year. Clothe yourself in purpose with a fitted t-shirt or hoodie, or relax with our custom candles and mugs. Shop NOW at: https://chasepurposenotmoney.com
I Did It My Way Takeaways
- “I am in a season of completely reimagining my life.” - Patrice Washington
- “I don’t want to be someone who only speaks about things when I’m on the other side of it.” - Patrice Washington
- “I know that I’m going to finish, but I don’t have to finish today.” - Patrice Washington
- “I plan on dating with purpose and intention.” - Patrice Washington
- “Practice the art of loving others and seeing yourself as lovable.” - Patrice Washington
- “Just because something is new to you, remember that it’s not new to me.” - Patrice Washington
- “I enjoy my own company.” - Patrice Washington
- “I can do all things and I can do hard things.” - Patrice Washington
- “You are the author of this story and can write this next chapter out to be whatever you want it to be.” - Patrice Washington
- “Everything I experience will be a lesson or a blessing.” - Patrice Washington
- “I don’t know what tomorrow holds, but I know who holds me.” - Patrice Washington
START HERE: https://patricewashington.com/starthere/
Check Out Our Website: https://patricewashington.com/
Redefine Wealth For Yourself Book: http://redefinewealthforyourself.com/
Become An Official Purpose Chaser: https://www.facebook.com/groups/redefiningwealthcommunity/?ref=bookmarks
Find Me On Social Media:
Our podcast hashtag is #RedefiningWealth
Youtube: Patrice Washington