When You Get Fired or Pushed Out of a Church – Part 1 of a 3 Part Series: Why Failure in Ministry Is Not Final
Manage episode 308492506 series 1601405
Mark and Thom look at the issue of perceived failure in ministry and share why failure is rarely final. In this first episode of three, they discuss the painful issue of being fired in ministry.
- You are among a large number of people if you get fired in ministry.
- The fault often resides with “preacher eater churches.”
- If you are at fault, seek to make the necessary changes and get ready to see how God will use you next.
- Understand that bad fit is not failure.
- Need help? Email Replant@namb.net
Revitalize & Replant is sponsored by the North American Mission Board and ChurchReplanters.com. More than 10% of churches in North America are at risk of closing and the North American Mission Board is committed to reversing this trend by decreasing the death rate of existing churches while simultaneously increasing the birth rate of new churches. To learn more about what it means to become a replanting pastor or to explore resources for replanting and revitalization in your own church, visit ChurchReplanters.com.