The Real Estate Protagonist - A Look into the World of Investing with Matt Kontoff
Manage episode 358617379 series 3054613
In this interview, Red Wing Capital's Matt Kontoff discusses his investment philosophy and how he got into real estate. He provides insights on what new investors should consider when starting the market. Matt has invested in passive and active deals for 2 1/2 years with Red Wing Capital and has almost tripled his money. When asked why he decided to invest in real estate instead of other asset classes, Matt said: "Real estate is a great way to create cash flow and build long-term wealth."
What you'll learn about in this episode: "In real estate, failures are opportunities to learn."
- How could speaking to someone expert about syndication benefit you?
- Meeting or talking to experts to know more about their goals and learn from them.
- Can Real estate be chosen as an asset class over technology companies or others?
- How does Matt Kontoff's team Execute the plans, renovate, and sell it within 2 1/2 years for triple the money invested?
- As a technology expert, what drew Matt Kontoff to real estate as an asset
- Website: www.redwingcap.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.clarkst.com
- Phone: (860) 675-5800
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ClarkStCapital
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/clarkstcapital
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/clarkstcapital1
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/clark-st-capital