Manage episode 324470547 series 2401800
The team at Cooleman Court Pharmacy, Guild Pharmacy of the Year Winner 2022, are confident they have found the essence of community pharmacy. It’s been a challenging road which has seen the pharmacy redefine itself.
The vision was to create a health destination, and this was achieved as the pharmacy introduced new, or refined and updated existing professional services, and the pharmacy now boasts services including:
- a heart health rehabilitation program;
- doubling the number of ORT patients on its program;
- the launch of Men’s Health services;
- a Trial of Pharmibridge mental health services;
- a centre of excellence for incontinence care;
- specialised wound care services;
- sleep apnea services; and
- an expansion of vaccination and injection services.
It is a great win for the team at Cooleman Court Pharmacy and in this episode, we hear from the managing partners, Brad Butt and Brooke Veasey, about the transformation of their pharmacy, and the collaboration and innovation, to gain insight and share their journey with you.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.