Manage episode 340381368 series 2483186
Naseby shattered the Royalist cause. Now the New Model Army just had to sweep up the pieces...
Check out the podcast website
For this episode, I found the following publications particularly useful:
- Kenyon, J. and Ohlmeyer, J., The Civil Wars: A Military History of England, Scotland, and Ireland, 1638-1660.
- Harris, T. Rebellion
- Michael Braddick. The Oxford Handbook of the English Revolution
- Michael Braddick, God's Fury, England's Fire
- Nick Lipscombe, The English Civil War: An Atlas and Concise History of the Wars of the Three Kingdoms, 1639-51
- Peter Gaunt, The English Civil War: A Military History
- Pert, T. (2021). Divided Loyalties: The Elector Palatine and Charles I, 1638–1649, Journal of Early Modern History, 26(4), 311-334 [https://brill.com/view/journals/jemh/26/4/article-p311_2.xml]
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices