Manage episode 321076274 series 3234219
How to decide the investing scale and timeframe that works best for your temperament.
Topics covered include:
- How stocks perform in the days and weeks following catastrophic events
- What are some potential financial impacts of Russia's invasion into Ukraine
- How complex systems operate at different scales and timeframes
- What are examples of different scales and timeframes for investing
- How tactical asset allocation strategies work
- Why schema and rules of thumb develop and how do they get passed on
- How to decide on which investment approach works best for you
For more information on this episode click here.