Manage episode 317984787 series 3234219
What are the pros and cons of the four approaches to managing retirement savings. How to implement a bucketing or time segmentation retirement investing approach.
Topics covered include:
- Why it takes time to find a retirement pattern that fits
- How retirement investing is a balance between safety-first and probability-based as well as maintaining optionality and committing.
- How total return investing differs from a safety-first approach
- What are products allow for a risk floor but also provide some potential growth
- How a time segmentation or bucket approach to retirement investing works
For more information on this episode click here.