Manage episode 303198038 series 2765501
Episode Summary. What is the fastest way for Christians to lose their influence in the culture? It might be by forgetting two foundational worldview principles that are so important that God mentions them in the very first chapter of the Bible. This episode identifies these two principles and how embracing them can change our lives.
For Further Prayerful Thought:
- In your own words, why would you say that God’s method of creation matters?
- What would you say to a Christian today who wants to give up trying to influence the culture of America because God is judging us?
- Why do you think God stressed in his creation of the world that it was very good? How might the idea that God WANTS his creatures to enjoy all the facets of his creation impact an unbeliever’s view of God?
For the printed version of this message click here.
For a summary of topics addressed by podcast series, click here.
For FREE downloadable studies on men’s issues click here.
To link to the resource quoted today, Discipling the Hearts of Men Through Kingdom Theology, click here.
Past Podcast Series Highlight: Surrounding Our Loved Ones With the Belt of Truth
- Kids and the SCIENCE DISPROVES GOD Argument S1 E #48 10/4/20
- Answering HOW COULD A GOOD GOD ALLOW SUFFERING? S1 E #49 10/11/20
- Answering THERE CAN’T BE JUST ONE TRUE RELIGION S1 E #50 10/18/20
- Answering YOU CAN’T TAKE THE BIBLE LITERALLY S1 E #51 10/25/20
- Shaping Culture In a World That Jesus Said Hates You S1 E #52 11/1/20