REI155: Building a Boutique Property Empire w/ Moses Kagan
Manage episode 351314569 series 2539397
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- 02:25 - Moses' thoughts on higher education.
- 02:25 - Why there are more wealthy dumb people in real estate than any other field.
- 06:35 - How Warren Buffett has influenced him.
- What’s most important to provide investors?
- 32:27 - How diversification is for when you are already rich.
- 16:36 - His experience in the 2008 downturn.
- 41:32 - How he views remote single-family rentals.
- And much, much more!
*Disclaimer: Slight timestamp discrepancies may occur due to podcast platform differences.
BOOKS AND RESOURCES
- Robert’s book The Everything Guide to House Hacking.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki.
- Berkshire Hathaway’s Shareholder Letters.
- The Bezos Letters.
- Related Episode: Warren Buffet-inspired Real Estate Investing w/ Keith Wasserman - REI143.
NEW TO THE SHOW?
- Check out our Real Estate 101 Starter Packs.
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here.
- Try our tool for picking stock winners and managing our portfolios: TIP Finance Tool.
- Enjoy exclusive perks from our favorite Apps and Services.
- Stay up-to-date on financial markets and investing strategies through our daily newsletter, We Study Markets.
- Keep up with the latest news and strategies on real estate investing with the best real estate podcasts.
P.S The Investor’s Podcast Network is excited to launch a subreddit devoted to our fans in discussing financial markets, stock picks, questions for our hosts, and much more! Join our subreddit r/TheInvestorsPodcast today!
- Get a FREE audiobook from Audible.
- Get personalized, expert advice that helps you see things clearly with ATB.
- If your business has five or more employees and managed to survive Covid you could be eligible to receive a payroll tax rebate of up to twenty-six thousand dollars per employee. Find out if your business qualifies with Innovation Refunds.
- Save time and money on your rental property insurance with Steadily. Get a commitment-free quote today.
- Invest in high quality, cash flowing real estate without all of the hassle with Passive Investing.
- Thanks to rising interest rates artificially driving down the prices of even the best assets, Fundrise expects 2023 to be one of the most opportune real estate investing environments of the last decade. Take advantage of this unique investing environment.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.
Connect with Robert: Website | Instagram | Twitter
Connect with Moses: Website | Twitter