MI244: Mastering Factor Investing w/ Wes Crill
Manage episode 350805002 series 2539397
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- 06:10 - How to think about constructing a well built portfolio using factor ETFs.
- 06:35 - How to improve your expected returns through investing in factors.
- 10:37 - The differences between single factor vs multi factor exposure ETFs.
- 13:41 - Understanding the tradeoff between expected return and diversification when adding additional factors.
- 34:29 - A framework to help you evaluate if an investment belongs in your portfolio.
- 42:51 - Assets that historically have provided a hedge against expected and unexpected inflation.
- 51:59 - What typically happens to stocks of companies that grow to be the largest in the market.
- And much, much more!
*Disclaimer: Slight timestamp discrepancies may occur due to podcast platform differences.
BOOKS AND RESOURCES
- Check out: Dimensional.
- Check out: Dimensional's ETFs.
- Related Episode: High Returns From Low Risk Investing w/ Pim Van Vliet - MI221.
NEW TO THE SHOW?
- Check out our Millennial Investing Starter Packs.
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here.
- Try Robert and Rebecca’s favorite tool for picking stock winners and managing our portfolios: TIP Finance.
- Enjoy exclusive perks from our favorite Apps and Services.
- Stay up-to-date on financial markets and investing strategies through our daily newsletter, We Study Markets.
- Learn how to better start, manage, and grow your business with the best business podcasts.
P.S The Investor’s Podcast Network is excited to launch a subreddit devoted to our fans in discussing financial markets, stock picks, questions for our hosts, and much more! Join our subreddit r/TheInvestorsPodcast today!
- Get a FREE audiobook from Audible.
- Invest in high quality, cash flowing real estate without all of the hassle with Passive Investing.
- Ship with FedEx and be ready for this holiday season with picture proof of delivery.
- Confidently take control of your online world without worrying about viruses, phishing attacks, ransomware, hacking attempts, and other cybercrimes with Avast One.
- Thanks to rising interest rates artificially driving down the prices of even the best assets, Fundrise expects 2023 to be one of the most opportune real estate investing environments of the last decade. Take advantage of this unique investing environment.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.
CONNECT WITH WES:
CONNECT WITH REBECCA: