MI Rewind: Impact Investing & Partnerships w/ Zachary Conway & Adrian Grenier
Manage episode 351785121 series 2539397
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- 06:33 - What DuContra Ventures does.
- 19:18 - What impact investing is and why it’s important.
- 25:42 - What DuContra looks for in companies wanting to raise capital.
- 26:54 - What questions you should ask financial advisers if you’re looking to align your personal values and financial goals.
- 33:32 - What Adrian considers a success when partnering with and investing in companies.
- And much, much more!
*Disclaimer: Slight timestamp discrepancies may occur due to podcast platform differences.
BOOKS AND RESOURCES
- Charles Eisenstein’s book Sacred Economics.
- Morgan Housel’s book The Psychology of Money.
- JL Collin’s book The Simple Path to Wealth.
- Grant Sabatier’s book Financial Freedom.
- Daymond John’s book The Power of Broke.
- All of Robert’s favorite books.
- Related Episode: Deep Dive Into Apple & Google w/ Logan Kane - MI239.
NEW TO THE SHOW?
- Check out our Millennial Investing Starter Packs.
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here.
- Try Robert and Rebecca’s favorite tool for picking stock winners and managing our portfolios: TIP Finance.
- Enjoy exclusive perks from our favorite Apps and Services.
- Stay up-to-date on financial markets and investing strategies through our daily newsletter, We Study Markets.
- Learn how to better start, manage, and grow your business with the best business podcasts.
P.S The Investor’s Podcast Network is excited to launch a subreddit devoted to our fans in discussing financial markets, stock picks, questions for our hosts, and much more! Join our subreddit r/TheInvestorsPodcast today!
- Get a FREE audiobook from Audible.
- Get personalized, expert advice that helps you see things clearly with ATB.
- If your business has five or more employees and managed to survive Covid you could be eligible to receive a payroll tax rebate of up to twenty-six thousand dollars per employee. Find out if your business qualifies with Innovation Refunds.
- Save time and money on your rental property insurance with Steadily. Get a commitment-free quote today.
- Invest in high quality, cash flowing real estate without all of the hassle with Passive Investing.
- Thanks to rising interest rates artificially driving down the prices of even the best assets, Fundrise expects 2023 to be one of the most opportune real estate investing environments of the last decade. Take advantage of this unique investing environment.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.
Connect with Zachary: Website | Twitter| LinkedIn
Connect with Adrian: Website | Twitter| LinkedIn | Instagram
Connect with Robert: Website | Twitter | Instagram