MI Rewind: Don't Ruin Your Financial Future Just For College w/ Barbara Ginty
Manage episode 351115287 series 2539397
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- 04:46 - The most interesting and impactful data points regarding the current student loan crisis.
- 25:20 - What Barbara has found to be the biggest challenge when it comes to paying off student loans and what her recommendation is for people overcome it.
- 35:50 - If someone should start investing or pay off their student loans first.
- 39:31 - How Barbara thinks about the order in which people should contribute to certain financial accounts (i.e. 401Ks, IRAs, HSAs, and individual brokerage accounts).
- 56:46 - What Barbara has learned most from the guests she has had on her podcast show.
- And much, much more!
*Disclaimer: Slight timestamp discrepancies may occur due to podcast platform differences.
BOOKS AND RESOURCES
- Barbara Ginty’s podcast Future Rich.
- All of Robert’s favorite books.
NEW TO THE SHOW?
- Check out our Millennial Investing Starter Packs.
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here.
- Try Robert and Rebecca’s favorite tool for picking stock winners and managing our portfolios: TIP Finance.
- Enjoy exclusive perks from our favorite Apps and Services.
- Stay up-to-date on financial markets and investing strategies through our daily newsletter, We Study Markets.
- Learn how to better start, manage, and grow your business with the best business podcasts.
P.S The Investor’s Podcast Network is excited to launch a subreddit devoted to our fans in discussing financial markets, stock picks, questions for our hosts, and much more! Join our subreddit r/TheInvestorsPodcast today!
- Get a FREE audiobook from Audible.
- Invest in high quality, cash flowing real estate without all of the hassle with Passive Investing.
- Ship with FedEx and be ready for this holiday season with picture proof of delivery.
- Confidently take control of your online world without worrying about viruses, phishing attacks, ransomware, hacking attempts, and other cybercrimes with Avast One.
- Thanks to rising interest rates artificially driving down the prices of even the best assets, Fundrise expects 2023 to be one of the most opportune real estate investing environments of the last decade. Take advantage of this unique investing environment.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.
Connect with Barbara: Website | LinkedIn | Instagram
Connect with Robert: Website | Twitter | Instagram