Manage episode 301709923 series 2611360
- Brief lowdown of Shopify announcements made in June 2021
- Covid update - UK v IRE
- Why the Shopify online store 2.0 and the Dawn theme is the biggest announcement to date made by Shopify. Plus how it has huge content management potential.
- How the new default theme Dawn is a strong starting point to build an ecommerce site on
- Speed and elegance, Dawn is 35% faster
- Is 2.0 on premium themes? What does a Shopify merchant have to do to take advantage?
- What is sections everywhere?
- The concept of drag and drop components or 'sections'
- Shopify online 2.0 offering huge flexibility putting it on par with SquareSpaced and Wordpress
- Single products stores
- Defining metafields (creating size guides, instructions) simplifying experiences and offering flexibility
- Everyone wants more data attached to their products
- Auditing apps
- Making a fresh start with Dawn
- How working with an agency to get expertise. A store audit results in a better experience for customers
- Developers can now interact in a way never before experienced
- Personalising the checkout experience