Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on January 01, 2021 02:55 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 235915333 series 47680
I had the honor of co-founding the second cancer self-help center in the world, and the first that began to train interns. It’s hard to believe these days, where EVERY self respecting hospital, medical center, and clinic has patient self-help groups, that in 1977 there were NONE.
In those days patients could not utter the word “cancer” without trembling in fear, and physicians and families would often hide from people the fact that they had cancer.
We discovered that patients who visualized their white cells as aggressive, even vicious, attacking agents, and the cancer cells as being weak and confused had much more favorable outcomes.
The imagery here is based on that which we used at the center, where i remained as medical director for 20 years.
Dr. Miller’s Cancer Support Products and Free Resources:
• Feel free to forward to anyone with any kind of cancer, with my best wishes for complete healing.
• Learn more about How Guided Imagery and Meditation Can Assist in Cancer Treatment
• Listen to Elizabeth L. Richeson, Ph.D., M.S. PhysPharm speaking about her own use of Dr. Miller’s Guided Imagery recordings in her profession and in her personal battle with Cancer.
Listen to Dr. Dr. Richeson:
Ask Questions and Join the Conversation:
- Let me know what you think of this guided imagery experience.
- What other Guided Imagery Experience do YOU want to hear?
- What would be most beneficial?
- How are YOU using guided imagery in your healing?