Manage episode 306680404 series 2918781
Love Period. returns with a brand new season based on the themes found in Rev. Jacqui's new book Fierce Love: A Bold Path to Ferocious Courage and Rule-Breaking Kindness That Can Heal the World. To kick things off, Wajahat Ali is returning to discuss the theme of Chapter One: "Love Yourself Unconditionally. It All Starts Here." In this conversation, Wajahat explains what loving himself unconditionally has meant to him, and how he was able to pass that on to his children. New to Season 2, after the interview, Jacqui concludes with a reflection on making this practical in everyday life.
Wajahat is the author of the forthcoming book Go Back to Where You Came From: And Other Helpful Recommendations on How to Become American.
- Jacqui's new book Fierce Love can be found here.
- Wajahat's new book Go Back to Where You Came From (out January 2022) can be found here.
- A transcript for this episode can be found here.
Connect with us:
- We’d love to hear your thoughts, comments, or feedback. Send us an email.
- Rev. Jacqui Lewis Ph.D.: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Wajahat Ali: Twitter | Website
- Center for Action and Contemplation: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
This podcast is made possible, thanks to the generosity of our donors. If you would love to support the ongoing work of the Center for Action and Contemplation and the continued work of our podcasts, you can donate at cac.org/podcastsupport Thank you!