Manage episode 291716582 series 2918781
How do we extend love beyond our neighbors? In this episode, Episcopal Priest, Author, and Teacher Barbara Brown Taylor joins Jacqui to officially kick off Love. Period. Listen in as they explore how she has experienced a deeper understanding of loving herself and the world around her on her farm in Georgia.
- The transcript for this episode will be available on Friday, May 7th.
Connect with us:
- We’d love to hear your thoughts, comments, or feedback. Send us an email.
- Rev. Jacqui Lewis Ph.D.: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Barbara Brown Taylor: Facebook | Website
- Center for Action and Contemplation: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
This podcast is made possible, thanks to the generosity of our donors. If you would love to support the ongoing work of the Center for Action and Contemplation and the continued work of our podcasts, you can donate at cac.org/podcastsupport Thank you!