Manage episode 300907644 series 1037000
Are you experiencing the hiring and talent crisis right now? Instead of getting upset about the situation, let’s instead do some quick analysis of what matters to you so you can go about your business. We’ll talk about keeping an open mind in order to be creative, resourceful, resilient, and determined.
What you'll learn from this episode:
- We are in a talent crisis.
- Do a quick analysis of what matters to you - what am I missing? What am I willing to change? What am I willing to consider? What am I willing to pay?
- Accept that the way you attracted and hired people in the past probably needs to change.
- You hire people to deliver a result. What is the value of that result to you and to your company?
- Are the results that you have committed to in your business realistic in this current market?
- Do you need to change where you’re going in order to find people?
I'd really appreciate it if you would click the like button above and leave a review if your favorite podcast app has that ability. Thank you!
Join us for How to CEO Week. Go to howtoceoweek.com.
© 2021 Kris Plachy