Manage episode 297280763 series 1037000
For women who run their own companies, taking a vacation can be a challenge. And FYI - going somewhere just so you're not in your house, but still working, is not vacation. That’s just going on a trip. That's virtual work. I’m talking about a real getaway from work!
What you'll learn from this episode:
- The elements that go into being able to take a vacation.
- The dream is the team. Do you have a team that supports you?
- Why a clear business model and clear business processes are crucial.
- Why we need job descriptions, clear goals and knowing what results we're trying to achieve.
- The importance of developing your employees.
- The reason you must let go of “perfection.”
I'd really appreciate it if you would click the like button above and leave a review if your favorite podcast app has that ability. Thank you!
Find out more about the How to CEO Program here. https://krisplachycoaching.mykajabi.com/about-how-to-ceo
© 2021 Kris Plachy