Manage episode 296718460 series 1037000
Today we’re talking about “overwhelm” – probably in a way that you haven't thought or heard about it before – in hopes of providing you with some relief and the ability to move forward in a different way. Overwhelm is not an enemy - it's just an indicator light.
What you'll learn from this episode:
- Kris’s personal experiences with overwhelm.
- Why women need a place to go where they can just think and reflect and be filled up.
- How our life’s trajectory changes over the years.
- To the degree that you remain overwhelmed is parallel to the degree that you believe you are helpless to make change.
- The importance of when you say “yes.”
- Make a list of everything that you have on your plate, then really evaluate them from a feeling perspective.
- You created this. You can totally deconstruct it.
I'd really appreciate it if you would click the like button above and leave a review if your favorite podcast app has that ability. Thank you!
Find out more about the How to CEO Program here. https://krisplachycoaching.mykajabi.com/about-how-to-ceo
© 2021 Kris Plachy