Manage episode 330085163 series 2388323
Valentine’s Day is the one time of the year when love is supposed to be in the air. But on February 14, 2020 - the holiday for lovers represented quite the opposite for one estranged Georgia couple after 23-year-old Fort Valley State University student Antria Gunn turned up missing after a college party. Police were quick to pin the blame on her ex boyfriend, a known abusive manipulator, as their main suspect - only there was one problem. They didn’t yet have enough evidence to arrest Gunn’s supposed soulmate.
Written by Michael Dunphy Jr., Executive Produced by Michael Ojibway.
Visit Invisible Choir on the web:
- Patreon - Invisible Choir Premium: https://www.patreon.com/InvisibleChoir
- Website: https://www.invisiblechoir.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InvisibleChoirPodcast/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/invisiblechoir/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/InvisibleChoir
Support Our Sponsors:
- Upstart: Visit upstart.com/choir to check your rate on a personal loan today!
- Upside: Download the FREE Upside App and use promo code “invisible” to get $5 or more cash back on your first purchase of $10 or more!
- Bombas: Visit bombas.com/invisible to get 20% off your first purchase!
- Coterie: Visit coterie.com/invisible and use promo code “invisible” at checkout to get 20% off your first order and free shipping!
- Demarcus Little trial, Day 6: Jurors get a glimpse into Gunn
- Timeline: The case of Anitra Gunn | WGXA
- Threatening, manipulative texts between Anitra Gunn and accused killer read in court | WGXA
- GBI agents testify on hair samples, phone data in Anitra Gunn case
- Luke 8:17 For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be made known and brought to light.
- 70-year-old man hit and killed by garbage truck during walk, Georgia police say
- Demarcus Little trial Day 1: Court hears from those closest to Gunn, Little's Aunt
- Anitra Gunn case: Jurors get glimpse into Gunn, Little's relationship
- Anitra Gunn, missing Fort Valley State University student: Timeline of her disappearance
- Anitra Gunn Case: Fort Valley State University students, leadership react to her disappearance
- Anitra Gunn disappearance: Peach County deputies, Fort Valley police, GBI continue searching for mis
- Anitra Gunn Case: Peach County Sheriff Terry Deese explains the search for the student
- Anitra Gunn Case: Peach County Sheriff Terry Deese explains the search for the student (Pt. 2)
- Body of Anitra Gunn, missing Fort Valley State University student, found in Crawford County
- Demarcus Little strangled girlfriend Anitra Gunn, warrant says
- District attorney says man accused of hiding Anitra Gunn's death is a flight-risk
- Demarcus Little's father speaks after court hearing
- Prosecutors say Anitra Gunn's father received ransom text before her body was found
- Anitra Gunn case: Prosecution gives opening statements in murder trial of Demarcus Little
- GA v. Demarcus Little Day 6 - Anitra Gunn Case Part 1
- GA v. Demarcus Little Day 2 - Anitra Gunn Case Part 1
- Anitra Gunn case: Demarcus Little's friend describes his murder confession
- Anitra Gunn case: Man says he got texts from Gunn's phone the day she was killed
- An emotional day in court as jurors see Anitra Gunn's car, photos of her body
- Anitra Gunn case: Accused killer's aunt recalls last time she saw Gunn alive
- Anitra Gunn case: Gunn's friend testifies about text messages, calls she received
- Anitra Gunn case: Demarcus Little takes the stand in his own defense
- Godmother says Anitra Gunn's death was 'beyond words'
- Anitra Gunn case: Verdict read in murder trial of Demarcus Little
- GA v. Demarcus Little Day 7 - Anitra Gunn Case - SENTENCING
- Peach County Sheriff Terry Deese discusses Anitra Gunn case
- Anitra Gunn's brother Antwoine speaks on loss of his sister
- Loved ones gather for Anitra Gunn's funeral
- Anitra Gunn remembered by Eighteen 36 restaurant
- Anitra Gunn's cousin says family has closure after Demarcus Little sentenced to life in prison
- Anitra Gunn case: Macon DA's office describes process of prosecuting Demarcus Little
Music & Sound Effect Sources
- Opening Track: “This Delicate Place” by Silver Maple
- Closing Track: “In the Face of Friendship” by Melodrama
Music & Sound Effect Sources
All music and sound effects used with express permission under unlimited blanket license authority from Epidemic Sound ® and SoundStripe ®. Individual sources are available via request at firstname.lastname@example.org
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.