Manage episode 292323584 series 2825915
Today's special is my good friend, Brittany Dyer, a Licensed Professional Counselor. Brittany shares her knowledge and expertise in play therapy.
- How does anxiety present in school-aged children?
- How does childhood anxiety present differently from adult anxiety?
- Behaviors that may indicate a child has anxiety
- Anxious parents with anxious children.
- Things parents can do to help their child with anxiety.
- What is play therapy? How does it work?
- How to introduce therapy to your kids
- How does play therapy reduce anxiety in children and even in adults?
- Signs that your child may need a therapist