Manage episode 292238409 series 2924618
Today, Michelle and Brad have their first repeat guest, Stephanie Telfer-Lara!
As you guys know, Stephanie is a spiritual psychologist and today she shares all about what it means to tap into our higher selves. She explains how spirituality can play into our lives, why it’s important in the first place, how we can discover what spirituality means for ourselves, and more.
This episode goes deep, but in a way that is easy to understand and digest. Just like every other topic on this podcast, the goal is to remind you that wellness is so much more than what we put in our mouths and how many hours a day we exercise. There are essential elements that play into our wellness as a whole, and spirituality might very well be one that you’re missing out on.
Listen today to explore more about spirituality, what it might mean for you, and to learn about the tools that you can utilize to begin exploring your spiritual journey.
- Michelle and Brad anoint Stephanie as their first repeat guest.
- The difference between religion and spirituality.
- What makes people crave spirituality.
- How we can use spirituality to help us find our purpose.
- Difference between the ego and the higher self.
- Tools we can use to differentiate ego vs. higher self.
- Michelle tells a scary ghost story at the end, and even scarier she gives an update about Brad giving up caffeine--so listen all the way through!
Find More on Stephanie:
Links Mentioned in Episode/Find More on The Whole Smiths: