Manage episode 328558620 series 2391654
Tuck speaks with writer and researcher Jo Krishnakumar (they/them). (CW: anti-trans violence 37-42) Topics include:
- The neurodivergent need to take your pain and put it into ~projects~
- How casteism continues to impact queer and trans spaces
- Reimagining “the closet” as a cave, a balcony, or a nest
- How different trans communities interact in India
- Plus: Googling "Am I gay?”
Find Jo (and Almaarii and Transform) at waytojo.com.
Browse our nonprofit merch shop at bit.ly/gendermerch.
Join our Patreon (patreon.com/gender) to get access to our new bonus podcast feed, plus our weekly newsletter and other fun perks.