Manage episode 347006486 series 2877359
My approach to mamahood and business has always been that babies bring abundance. I believe wholeheartedly that it is possible to build an abundant business while being a present, happy mama.
It’s a mindset and energetic standard that I have really lent into and cultivated ever since finding out I was pregnant with Noah almost 4 years ago now.
And my guest on today’s episode of the Feminine Fire podcast fully embodies this reality…
She’s an incredible example that you don’t have to choose between building a successful business and being the mama that you want to be. It’s a both-and situation, not an either-or.
So let me introduce you to the absolute delight that is today’s guest – Amelia Anderson.
Amelia is an Intuitive Life and Business Coach who supports mamas to create aligned, abundant and motherhood-friendly businesses.
Before becoming a mama, Amelia was a fully booked, 6 figure coach for three years straight. After having her first son in 2019, she changed her business model to be more flexible and motherhood friendly and working just 1/4 of her previous hours she continued to make $10k+ months.
Amelia has worked with thousands of women both in groups and one-to-one to empower them to connect with their intuition so they’re able to let go of fear, self-doubt, and self sabotage and expand into their true potential in life and business.
It is her mission to support mothers to grow businesses that allow them to share their unique magic with the world in a joyful, easeful way while being peaceful and present mamas.
Even if you’re not a mama yourself, I just know you’re going to love this chat today.
Things You’ll Learn In This Episode of Feminine Fire
- Amelia’s business journey and how her life & business have evolved since becoming a mama
- Amelia’s top tips for balancing mum life and biz life
- The mindset shifts that make being a mama business owner more easeful and abundant
- How to tap into your intuition as part of your business practice
Connect with Amelia
- Follow Amelia on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/amelia.anderson.coach/
- Listen to the Abundant Mamas Podcast https://www.ameliaanderson.net/abundant-mamas-podcast
Discover Your Mama Self-Care Style at https://quiz.tryinteract.com/#/5fb1f418641d8000169fec7b