Manage episode 302972204 series 2900135
Bottom-line 2nd week 18-15=55% (52.5% is bottom) NFL-39-27=59% (52.5% is breakeven) =$17,000ish in Profit + fun watching the games
68% Last 2 NFL Football And College Football Regular Season, Bowl Season & Playoffs (52.5% is Breakeven)
“Who is making you $$$ ?”
“Most expensive advice is bad advice” “Who is making you $$$ ?” •17-8= 68%=$8.500 (52.5% is breakeven) $1000.00 per game
2) Use math (which is pattern recognition not calculation and statistics)
3)Rigorously apply logic
4) Make a good decision that consistently results in free cash flow, profit and money.
Podcast is actionable information in real time to monetize the outcomes of the games
However "Salesman think short term-businessman and women think long term" We have 1000% ROI -Return on investment. "Higher level thinking is long term thinking"
Meaning 10 times more money than what you started with by listening o the Podcast Bet The Process This is the CNBC Bloomberg Fox Business Of Sportsbetting
As a result we educate on business and financial concepts so you do not run out of money in retirement Since we are in a mental health crisis we provide "Mental Health 1st Aid Kit" Josh Vizcay MBA - Financial Services "Makes Money As Financial Services Professional -Tax Mitigates
Money For Business And Wealthy Individuals" Also County Boards, City Councils, and local Political Corruption Historian
Chad Nolan @cnolan3 is an accomplished College Football and Arena League Football player who has worked with big time NFL and current college football players.
His brother Chance is the starting quarterback at Oregon State YouTube
Financial and math terms such as
*Arbitrage *Return to mean
*Law of opposites People have never gotten rich with Technical Analysis but has gotten rich selling it Qualitative Fundamentals to Consider There are four key fundamentals that analysts always consider when regarding a company. All are qualitative rather than quantitative.
They include: * The business model: * Competitive advantage:
* Management: * Corporate Governance:
*Strategy - Transparency - Information flow - Exploit market inefficiencies - Return To the mean - Enjoy the ride Find more information on our other video and long form articles on our website
Reference for Podcast Episodes Evidence is defined as
information and events that can be proven
1) Video evidence with corroboration of the information
2) Contemporaneous documentation with corroboration
3) Eye witness testimony with several sources that corroborate the eye witness testimony
4) Probability theory where variables are eliminated to a logical conclusion and a 20 % "luck factor" is added to the process
Anti-Social Personality Disorder
1) Lack Of remorse
3) Lack Of Empathy
4) Superficial Charm
5) Lack Of Positive Emotions
6) Distorted sense of Self
7) Constant source of new sensations Fundamental analysis involves the consideration of all things that could affect the price of a stock such as corporate earnings, product developments, political considerations such as laws and regulations, corporate governance, accounting issues, etc.
Technical Analysis implies interpretation of patterns