Manage episode 331142064 series 3299996
This episode of the Disability Deconstructed is the audio edition of the May 2022 "LIFTT Connection" Newsletter
In this audio newsletter:
- LIFTT has partnered with Action for Eastern Montana to offer PCA services to Seniors who don't qualify for Medicaid in 12 counties.
- LIFTT needs your help to improve COVID-19 vaccine access as part of Project ALIVE Montana
- LIFTT has hired two new Community Health Workers as part of a grant from the Administration for Community Living
- Larry Ketchem spreads the word about the LIFTT Raffle; Lots of great prizes! Tickets are available until June 30!
- Tanya Thomas talks about the LIFTT Peer Support Group which meets via zoom every Thursday at 3 p.m.
- Some words of wisdom from our ED, Carlos Ramalho in the director's corner!
About Living Independently for Today & Tomorrow (LIFTT): As the center for independent living for 18 counties in Southeastern Montana, Living Independently for Today and Tomorrow (LIFTT) is committed to providing programs and services that help to empower persons with disabilities to break down the physical, bureaucratic and cultural barriers that prevent them from being fully independent participants in their lives and communities.
Disclaimer: Living Independently for Today & Tomorrow is funded in whole or in part through grants and contracts with the Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services and the Administration for Community Living, United States Department of Health and Human Services. The statements herein do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Montana DPHHS, ACL, or HHS.--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/lifttmt/message