Manage episode 378282591 series 2914081
Gabby discusses the profound impact of unrecognized and unresolved childhood wounds on our current-day relationships — plus, how they can hinder trust, leading to conflict and instability. She also explains the transformative power of Internal Family Systems therapy (IFS), a method that works to achieve harmony between our different “parts” in order to heal ourselves and simultaneously, our relationships.
- My NEW gabby coaching app makes personal growth easy to access. Get weekly lessons, guided meditations and proven manifesting methods to enhance every area of your life—on your own terms, at your own pace, all in one place. I’ll be your coach to help you manifest your desires and live with an unshakeable sense of inner peace.
- The perfect follow-up action to this episode is listening to the Healing Relationships meditation in the app. Check it out!
- Start your 7-day free trial today and secure discounted pricing. Expires soon! bit.ly/3ByVGQt
- If you want to learn more about healing yourself as a first step to healing relationships, check out my book Happy Days.
- Get my most impactful meditation to release stress and calm anxiety.
- Soothing Anxiety Guided Meditation: This 17-minute meditation will help you calm your mind, release tension and cultivate a sense of inner peace and stillness. Listen now to quiet your thoughts and connect with the present moment. Click here to get your free anxiety meditation. -deargabby.com/anxiety
- If you feel you need additional support, please consult this list of safety, recovery and mental health resources. I’m proud of you for your commitment to self-care. bit.ly/3OhVHhy
NextEvo: Go to NextEvo.com and use promo code gabby to get 25% off.
Disclaimer: This podcast is intended to educate, inspire, and support you on your personal journey towards inner peace. I am not a psychologist or a medical doctor and do not offer any professional health or medical advice. If you are suffering from any psychological or medical conditions, please seek help from a qualified health professional.