Manage episode 332204945 series 2917102
Here's what is happening in the markets today, Tuesday, June 21st
- Worst week for stocks since the “pandemic crash”in 2020
- Fed raises rates by 0.75 - highest in 28 years!
- Fed Chief Powell vows to “returning inflation to 2 percent”
- BUT: Fed also lowers economic outlook
- Bitcoin falls below $20,000
Crude Oil drops below $110
- Travel chaos: more than 19,000 flights canceled or delayed
… and much more
PLUS: Our current positions and plan for this week
This wraps up today's stock market news.
If you enjoyed the "Stock Market Today" episode, make sure to subscribe to this podcast.
And for more stock market news, visit our YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/rockwelltrading2008
#todaysstockmarket #stockmarkettoday #stockmarket