Manage episode 342930760 series 2917102
Here's what is happening in the markets today, Monday, October 3rd
- Dow closes below 29,000 for first time since Nov 2020
- S&P 500 down 9.3% for September
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq post first three-quarter losing streak since 2009
- 10-year yields are on the rise again
- Crude Oil jumps 5% - here’s why
- … and much more
PLUS: How we trade these markets and our current positions
This wraps up today's stock market news.
If you enjoyed the "Stock Market Today" episode, make sure to subscribe to this podcast.
And for more stock market news, visit our YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/rockwelltrading2008
#todaysstockmarket #stockmarkettoday #stockmarket