Manage episode 297389915 series 2950815
Welcome to the Daily Sales on Demand for CEOs podcast! In this episode, Ryann Dowdy and Kelly Roach talk about the shift that has happened in sales over the last several years, the shift to human-to-human connection, and how over automating your sales process can become damaging. If you love this podcast, please leave us a review.
What to expect in this episode:
- Where the idea of automation over human connection came from
- The idea of selling without taking sales calls, and how it's not sustainable.
- How technology attempted to replace human-to-human connection
- How technology should be used in your business today
- The importance of human-to-human connection
- The importance of getting on the phone to take sales calls - WITH the RIGHT people
Where to find us: