Manage episode 297389898 series 2950815
Welcome to the Daily Sales on Demand for CEOs podcast! In this episode, Ryann Dowdy talks about the social media algorithm that is consuming conversations everywhere - and how it's NOT what is causing your problems. In fact, we need to go back to the fundamentals of sales. We've gotten overly reliant on social media, but you NEED another plan. If you love this podcast, please leave us a review.
What to expect in this episode:
- The idea of if you are good enough at marketing, you'll never have a sales problem (and how it's a myth).
- Why the algorithm is NOT what is causing the problems inside of your sales or business
- The fundamentals of sales - and why they're SO important
- What is going to determine if a business is successful long term
- The importance of utilizing a sales system within your business
- The importance of lead generation - without the use of the algorithm
- How social media is a sales TOOL, not what you should be solely relying on
- Taking back your power - NOT giving it all to social media ads or algorithms
Where to find us: