Hunting for hackers
Manage episode 349098926 series 3420599
This special episode of Cyber Security Uncut comes from an exclusive livestream, “Hunting for hackers”, which featured on cybersecurityconnect.com.au in partnership with ParaFlare. Regular hosts Phil Tarrant and Major General (ret’d) Dr Marcus Thompson were joined by Deloitte’s cyber partner, Rob Parker, to discuss the latest breaches and offer their advice to cyber decision-makers.
The trio discussed:
- Lessons available from recent data breaches.
- What comprehensive cyber security looks like.
- How to find and fill the gaps in your cyber security
- The specialist skills needed to hunt for hackers inside a network.
- How to build a cyber capability to hunt and find threats in minutes.
Enjoy the podcast, The Cyber Security Uncut team