Manage episode 275078707 series 2798907
Join us and our fantastic guest Jill Kubit as we cover climate communication, cultural work, climate legacy, talking to kids about climate, and much much more.
0 - 4:20: Jill's introduction and background
4:20 - 7:30: Jill's thoughts on the climate labor movement
7:30 - 12:10: Why and how Dear Tomorrow was created
12:10 - 17:35: What is Dear Tomorrow? What makes it so powerful?
17:35 - 28:07: The real-world ripple effects of Dear Tomorrow
28:07 - 33:30: Cultural Work in the climate space
33:30 - 37:18: The events and art exhibits that have featured Dear Tomorrow
37:18 - 41:50: How COVID-19 has impacted Dear Tomorrow
41:50 - 55:10: Jill's work with Our Kid's Climate and how to talk to kids about climate
55:10 - 58:50: Advice for those who feel like they won't make a difference in the climate fight
58:50 - 1:00:20: Jill's call to action for listeners
1:00:20 - 1:03:00: Tips on talking to people about climate
- Letter writing project and toolkit
- Dear Tomorrow's audio-visual installation
- Instagram: @deartomorrow
- Facebook: DearTomorrow
- Recommended book: "How to talk to your kids about climate change"
- Climate Outreach
- Katharine Hayhoe Ted Talk
- Sign Up for the Crowdsourcing Sustainability Newsletter
- Crowdsourcing Sustainability Website
- Our Instagram: @crowdsourcingsustainability