Manage episode 365414291 series 3364486
We recently got home from our trip to Europe and I’ve been doing a lot of reflection. Yes, our trip to Europe included its fair share of stunning sights, breathtaking historical visits, unbelievable food, relaxing poolside, and more aperol spritzes than I can count. But there were also a few things that surprised me that I wanted to share with you. So today I’m sharing travel thoughts, tips, and insights that will help you plan your next trip, or maybe just consider putting one on the calendar. Trust me, it’s worth it.
In this episode, we’ll chat about:
- Things I did before our trip that I’m grateful for
- Tips for traveling with a spouse or just other people in general
- Things that surprised me
- Highlights of the trip
- My encouragement to you to take the dang trip
Resources & Links:
- International Retreat Survey
- My Lizzie McGuire reel
- Shop Spark*l Bands (Use Code Kiah10 for 10% off) [affiliate link]
- SparklBands - Luxury Hand Crafted Bands for your Apple Watch – Spark*l
- Inquire about advertising on the Climbing with Coach Kiah podcast
- Learn more about partnering with me as a speaker
- Shop the Coach Kiah Store. Use code climb10 for 10% off your first purchase!
- Check out the Backroad Cowgirls site!
- Download a FREE Habit Tracker
Connect with Kiah:
Some of the links mentioned are affiliate links, which helps to support this podcast at no additional cost to you.
Make sure to hit subscribe so you don’t miss out on future episodes. If you like what you heard, take a moment to leave a 5-star review!
Find the complete show notes here: https://www.coachkiah.com/blog/europe-recap-travel-thoughts-and-tips