Manage episode 185784769 series 1063096
You might think that in order to get the most out of podcasting as a marketing tool, you'd have to have your own show and your own audience. But you can get many of the same results by simply being a guest on other shows!
Our guest this week is proof that this technique works. Mojca Mars is the founder of Super Spicy Media, where she consults with clients about social media and the power of Facebook ads in particular.
Mojca went from being a big fan of podcasts to a guest beloved by hosts and audiences alike. Thanks to her preparedness and actionable advice, she's turned guests spots on other shows into tangible results.
Here's What You'll Discover:
- Why you'll have to reach out to hosts first when you're getting started on your own podcast publicity tour.
- Mojca's go-to email for asking podcasters to be on their shows.
- How to prep for an interview so you sound confident while keeping it simple.
- Why it's so critical to provide actionable advice to an audience, no matter what kind of show you're on.
- What you can do today to take the first steps toward growing your network, connecting with clients, and building your authority in your industry!
You can find show notes and other information by clicking here: http://cashflowpodcasting.com/cfp034