Manage episode 298489485 series 1909631
Groom them to leave, treat them so they don’t
featuring Dr. Shalini Nag
Wrapping up the mini-series on how you can power up your people, this conversation reveals the mantra that can help any organization attract, hire, and retain the best employees.
#1 International Bestselling Business Author, Dr. Shalini Nag, Answers:
- It’s been just about a year since we completed the book chapter! What’s changed?
- What hasn’t changed through the pandemic?
- Can you explain more about your second episode, which focuses on the Success Delta?
- You mentioned that one of the challenges business owners are facing now is attracting, hiring, and retaining top employees. What should we know?
- What’s driving this newfound awareness of an already existing problem?
- Knowing this, what should a Small Business Owner do?
- How do we prevent employees from leaving?
- You’ve been described by your clients and friends as innovative and versatile … what’s your secret?
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
Shalini's Special Invitation For You:
Begin your journey to embedding The Success Delta(TM) in your organization with this free guide on implementing ALLIES@Work(TM).
Click here: https://www.evidasolve.com/brilliant
Chapter: "Flip the Paradigm: Embrace the Human Approach to Boost your Business" in the book: "Brilliant Breakthroughs for the Small Business Owner - Volume 4". Click here to get the book on amazon: getbook.at/BrilliantBizBook4
Listen to Shalini's Previous Episodes:
BB156, BB165. BB176, BB182
***You can find all our podcasts episodes on our Mobile App: BrilliantBizBook
#BrilliantBizBook #SmallBusiness #PowerUpYourPeople #1BestsellingBusinessAuthor #1InternationalBestsellingAuthor