Manage episode 378039356 series 2847910
Episode #37 of the Drive Thru! Break/Fix podcast's monthly news episode containing automotive, motorsports and random car-adjacent news. We say cheerio, mate!... Celebrating and showcasing all things British and Brad's new baby with our special guest host: Danny Pilling, from Danny P on Cars podcast.
- Showcase: BRITISH CARS & MANUFACTURERS
- Lotus is back in the news with the EMEYA (Lotus Type 130)
- Smaller 'Baby' Defender Reportedly Coming to Land Rover Lineup in 2027
- Bentley Continental Flying Spur Is The Opulent Pickup Truck You Can Own
- Camping Holidays - Ford gets with Westfalia!
- Jaguar is rebooting the all-electric XJ project; and how do we feel about the JLR merger?
- And a quick look at the new 2024 Aston DB12
- How about a V12 XJS going around Bathurst!
- Rare AC 3000ME find in abandoned mansion
- We cover new EVs, Concepts and Cars from: VAG, Porsche, Honda/Acura, Rimac, Tesla and many others!
- Community News, brought to us by CollectorCarGuide.net
- HPDEjunkie.com Track Side Report
- With hysterical Florida Man stories and much, much more!
- Check out our membership program and go VIP at: https://www.patreon.com/gtmotorsports
- Other cool stuff: https://linkin.bio/grantouringmotorsports
GTM = Years of racing, wrenching and Motorsports experience brings together a top notch collection of knowledge, stories and information. #everyonehasastory #gtmbreakfix - gtmotorsports.org