Manage episode 372179177 series 2847910
We return from summer vacation with Episode #35 of the Drive Thru! Break/Fix podcast's monthly news episode containing automotive, motorsports and random car-adjacent news. We kicked off celebrating the 100 years of Lemans and ended up in Canada, follow us on the journey! For a list of all the articles and events referenced on this episode check out the show notes below.
- Showcase: EUROPEAN SUMMER VACATION
- 100th Anniversary of LeMans 24 hours
- Denmark & LEGOland, not just for kids anymore
- The Canadian GP and our trip to Montreal!
- New cars for 2024: Bugatti Bolide, Porsche 9X and the Lamborghini GTP
- The Peugeot 9X8 is FIRE... aesthetically!
- The GARAGE56 Camaro
- Big Damage to Toyota after hitting a squirrel
- Combustible Hydrogen is the new future, says Bosch, Ligier and Toyota.
- Going to our first Auction: RM/Sotheby's at LeMans
- #teslagate - everyone is adopting Tesla chargers now?
- TEX MEX Motors, Downey's Dream Machines, HotWheels Reality Show and more to watch this summer!
- Community News, brought to us by CollectorCarGuide.net
- HPDEjunkie.com Track Side Report
- With hysterical Florida Man stories and much, much more!
- Check out our membership program and go VIP at: https://www.patreon.com/gtmotorsports
- Other cool stuff: https://linkin.bio/grantouringmotorsports
GTM = Years of racing, wrenching and Motorsports experience brings together a top notch collection of knowledge, stories and information. #everyonehasastory #gtmbreakfix - gtmotorsports.org