Manage episode 297342998 series 2834460
When it comes to beating inflation, there is no sure-fire method. All you need to know is what it is and how it affects you based on your objectives. Because we all have different goals, low and high inflation rates will affect each person differently.
Simply do your best to keep your money safe by spending less than you earn, saving for up to five-year goals, investing long-term by starting now, and attempting to own more than you owe. Maintain your debt-free status.
I strongly advise you to listen to parts 1 through 4 of this podcast series on inflation so that you may gain a firm understanding of it and utilise it to plan for your life and future.
So let’s get straight into it.
You don’t want to miss:
- Stop by the website
- Check out our Free Mini- Course on Budgeting
- Schedule a 1-2-1 Budgeting Masterclass Session
- Follow Boss Of My Money on Instagram and send your questions or comments via DM
- Send your questions anonymously to email@example.com
I was hoping you could go to your favourite podcast platform and make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE, so you don’t miss out on any of my money tips.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and a review on The Apple podcast and share your favourite episodes with your favourite human beings. Thanks!
Here's how to rate and review on apple podcasts:
- In the Library Tab under Shows, click on the podcast subscription and scroll down to Ratings & Reviews to give it a star rating.
- Click Write a Review, if you wish, then click Send when finished.