Manage episode 301081175 series 2795087
Keys, wallet, phone.
Do you have a mental checklist when you leave the house? Probably…
But once you have more than a few items to remember, it can be tough to keep track of everything you need to check.
That’s where checklists come in. Checklists make sure that you never forget an item that’s part of a repeatable task. They’re part of the Standard Operating Procedures for most major companies, including every airline.
Listen now to learn how checklists will help you and your band stay safe, never lose gear, and most importantly, keep track of your bass player!
What you’ll learn:
- How to make sure you don’t leave your bass player two states back
- Why it’s important to follow checklists for every repeatable element of your business
- How to increase your chances of getting stolen gear returned to you
- How you can create effective checklists
- When to use digital checklists
- Why checklists make your process faster rather than slower
- What tasks you can use checklists for
- How to create your checklists
- Why this shouldn’t be optional
- When it’s time for checklists
For full show notes, visit https://bandhive.rocks/92