Ep 208 | LEAKED! The Story Behind The $40M Podcast Community (And How We Market It) w/ Josh Crist, Head Of Talent Relationships at Lemonpie
Manage episode 352674486 series 2985796
Given the elevated level of publicity that happens when you get written about in the best selling marketing book on Amazon right now (Belonging To The Brand, by Mark Schaefer), we wanted to give you an inside look into the story about the first community we built and how it happened.
But instead of just telling you about it, we wanted to find a better way.
That's why we are publishing the never heard before interview that Lemonpie did with me in order to plan a podcast tour around our the client that we built the $40M+ podcast community for, JWB Real Estate Capital.
This conversation is packed with value about:
- how we built this community and what made it successful
- what made it work so well for JWB (SPOILER ALERT: you will want to run your business how they do it)
- why investing in networking and content creation is parallel to growing a healthy real estate or stock portfolio
- BONUS: Josh is amazing at pulling out qualitative data he can use to position a great story through his interview style. Learn from it.
- and much much more!
If you finish this podcast thinking that you also found a hidden investing tip that you want to explore, I don't blame you. That's why I've invested with JWB too. You can check out their community at NYAIS.com
But I also suggest you:
- connect with Josh on LinkedIn. Super bright guy with a great future.
- check out how Lemonpie does their podcast PR tours. It's impressive.
Connect with ME!
LinkedIn or Instagram.