Manage episode 337054298 series 2638418
Are you looking for more power negotiating in the workplace? If so, stay tuned for this episode as your host, Cindy Watson, interviews corporate strategist, Cebien Alty.
Cebien serves as the Senior Principal Consultant for CBeyond Enterprises, which provides career readiness strategies and DEI talent solutions.
You’ll come away with:
- Impactful workplace development strategies
- More insights on the impact of diversity on negotiations
- Advice and hot tips on how to handle (i) overt discrimination and (ii) subtle discrimination in negotiations
- Tips on how to better self-advocate
- Hot tips for negotiating with bullies or people with more power
- Strategies for better preparation to get better outcomes
- Insights on the role emotion plays in negotiations
- Tips on how to avoid failed negotiations
- Insights on the hallmarks that will make you a great negotiator
Learn more about Cebien at:
Be sure to subscribe to the podcast (and give us a review)!
Are you looking to up-level your negotiation skills?
If so, I have everything from online to group to my signature one-on-one mastermind & VIP experiences available to help you better leverage your innate power to get more of what you want and deserve in life.
Check out our website at www.ArtOfFeminineNegotiation.com if that sounds interesting to you.
Follow Cindy: WEBSITE https://www.womenonpurpose.ca/ INSTAGRAM https://www.instagram.com/womenonpurposecoaching/ LINKEDIN https://www.linkedin.com/in/thecindywatson/ CLUBHOUSE: @HERsuasion TWITTER https://twitter.com/WomenOnPurpose1 YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCHOGOsk0bkijtwq8aRrtdA