Manage episode 291185501 series 2919162
In this episode, we talk about how we share feedback within our teams. An important part of this are the Retrospective meetings. They are extremely useful for reviewing the past teamwork and improving for the future.
Learn how we
- What is the Retrospective team in agile?
- What are purposes of the meeting?
- Examples of how to run a Retrospective successfully
- Schedule of a typical Retrospective
- Best Practices of good feedback
- How to take action based the Retrospective