Manage episode 339009278 series 1051804
Guests: Josh Shilts, CPA/ABV/CFF/CGMA Mark Dietrich, CPA/ABV Josh Shilts, CPA/ABV/CFF/CGMA sits down for a second time with Mark Dietrich, CPA/ABV, to further explore the complexities of healthcare valuation including:
- Data sources such as the Goodwill Registry
- Using principles not just rules when performing valuations
- Private equity transactions and platform investments
- No cash flow, no goodwill: the role of relative value units (RVU)
- What to put in your toolbox?
The episode is brought to you by the AICPA’s Forensic and Valuation Services Section, the premier provider of information, tools, advocacy and guidance for professionals who specialize in providing forensics, valuation, fraud, fair value and damages and by the CFF Credential and ABV Credential programs which allow AICPA members to demonstrate competence and confidence in providing these services to their clients. Visit us online at www.aicpa.org/fvs to join our community and gain access to valuable member-only benefits.
Don’t miss an episode – subscribe to our podcast channel! And leave us a review so we can continue bringing valuable and relevant content to you.