Manage episode 364815895 series 3364486
“Compared to what?” This was a question my grandpa would always ask us when we chatted.
Even if all I was asking him was “how are you doing?” It was a powerful lesson in perspective, in realizing that everything we think, believe, and feel is always in the context of what we’re comparing it to. So in today’s episode, I’m challenging you with this question and the power of perspective.
In this episode, we’ll chat about:
- However you choose to describe something, is in comparison to something else
- The summertime body comparison struggle
- So much of our body image journey is unpacking where our thoughts came from
- We get to take responsibility for our own thoughts and feelings and the perspective we choose
Resources & Links:
- Learn more about partnering with me as a speaker
- Inquire about advertising on the Climbing with Coach Kiah podcast
- Shop the Coach Kiah Store. Use code climb10 for 10% off your first purchase!
- Check out the Backroad Cowgirls site!
- Download a FREE Habit Tracker
Connect with Kiah:
Make sure to hit subscribe so you don’t miss out on future episodes. If you like what you heard, take a moment to leave a 5-star review!
Find the complete show notes here: https://www.coachkiah.com/blog/compared-to-what-power-of-perspective