#49: Codependency, High-Achieving, Growing Up As An Outcast: An Unfiltered Convo with Hiwa Alaghebandian
Manage episode 325413074 series 2891334
Let's mix things up, High Achievers! I invited my dear friend, Hiwa Alaghebandian, who is a Food Artist, Lawyer and Podcast Host of The Blush Pod. Today, we decided to have a totally unfiltered, all hands on deck conversation about codependent relationships, dating, and growing up feeling like an outcast. Stay tuned for this really fun and interesting episode!
**Why Do Some Women Easily Attract Extraordinary Relationships... And Others Struggle?**
Register for my FREE workshop The Lovable Woman, and learn my 3-step process of how to create healthy, high-quality relationships:
- Hiwa’s journey with inner child healing, surviving after being in a codependent relationship and discovering her true calling
- The Inspiration behind Hiwa’s Podcast, The Blush Pod
- Our candid but grounded take on which Sex in the City character we resonate with
- Hiwa’s experience in growing up feeling like an outcast and how it relates to her childhood wounds
- How Hiwa went from being a Lawyer to becoming an Investor, Food Artist and Podcast Host
Want even More?
- Ready to transform? Join my acclaimed 12-week course for women who want to attract Extraordinary, High-Quality relationships: Situationship to Soulmate.
- Follow Gloria on Instagram for helpful tips: @bygloriazhang
- Register for my FREE workshop The Lovable Woman
- Follow Hiwa on Instagram: @hiwaaaaaaaa
- Listen and subscribe to Hiwa’s Podcast, The Blush Pod