A Third Slice of Yorkshire Life | Britain as Seen Though Our Local Newspapers
Manage episode 323985383 series 2845607
A quick episode, quickly put together as I am still settling back into life back in Britain.
I give some of my personal updates, like visiting the exhibition ‘Top Secret’ at Bradford’s Science + Media Museum. I then browse the Telegraph and Argus, Bradford’s local newspaper. I look at:
- A gas engineer who uncovered an organised crime
- A ‘Miss Hitler’ beauty pageant contestant now in prison
- A young couple who used to grow cannabis but have apparently made a lot of progress (although they did like the lifestyle)
- A Bradford doctor working in Ukraine
- A Bradford woman banned for life by Jet2
- A man (aged 20) who punched three Bradford taxi drivers in the head
- And a possible extension of the BBQ ban on the Moors.
Guest starring my mate’s cat: Alfred Chocolate Yumyum
You can find me on Instagram: @FlemingNeverDies
You can e-mail me: AlbionNeverDies@Gmail.com
Check out my Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/britishculture
Check out my Red Bubble shop: https://www.redbubble.com/people/british-culture