Manage episode 305070405 series 2879697
For today's Single Item Agenda (episode), we discuss;
- Understanding the Clerk’s Role and Responsibilities
- Clerking Is So Much More Than Minute-Taking For Meetings - But Minutes Are Still Very Important, So Please Read Them and Feedback!
- Developing Professional Relationships Between The Individuals In Governance Spaces
- Being The Nucleus - The Truth and Realities Of A Clerk’s Life
- What Resources Exist To Support Clerks? www.nascc.co.uk - The National Association of School and College Clerks (NASCC)
We appreciate you listening to this episode. Please rate, review and subscribe to our podcast.
Note: Our reference to ‘Clerks’ also includes Governance Professionals and Company Secretaries.
CONNECT WITH US
To contact us via email (comments, queries or to share your stories):
To follow us on social media:
Instagram - @thegovernorspodcast
Facebook - @thegovernorspodcast
Twitter - @thegovernorspod
To help us find you:
Use the hashtags #TheGovernorsPodcast and #SingleItemAgenda
--> School Governor, Professional Clerk and Qualified Corporate Governance Practitioner
Olivia D Hinds
--> Chair of a Teaching and Learning Committee, and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Link Governor
The Governors' Podcast is a brand of Education Governance Solutions Limited
The current release schedule is Wednesdays @ 7am during term time (approx. 2-3 per month).
The Governors' Podcast defines its 'Seasons' by UK academic years (September to July) and the episodes are called ‘Agenda Items’.
Artwork by Onevma Limited
Produced by Onevma Productions
Theme Music by Hertz Beats, UK Producer