Manage episode 285618184 series 2801548
What is a weekly Bible teaching like inside our online Bible study for women on identity (Connected Bible Community)? Today on the podcast we're giving you a peek inside the weekly Bible lessons in the Connected Bible Community!
Listen to this online Bible teaching video session to hear how we talk about Bible verses, share what we’ve learned in our daily Bible study and challenge women to grow closer to God as they step into their identity as Christian women in this online Bible study.
NEXT STEPS: Join the Connected Bible Community and Cultivate Ongoing Spiritual Growth with God
In the Connected Bible Community we're here to help you overcome spiritual growth obstacles and cultivate ongoing spiritual growth so that you can continually grow closer to God and find the lasting peace and joy you're looking for!
The Connected Bible Community is a monthly Bible study for women on identity that uses a proven Bible study tool (the Spiritual Growth Rhythm™) that allows you to connect with God and grow in your faith in around 10 minutes a day.
We're also a caring, committed community of women from all over the world who gather online for prayer, encouragement and fellowship!
How is the Connected Bible Community different? Every month you'll get:
- A beautiful monthly Bible magazine with your daily Bible study materials plus devotionals, weekly check-in pages, additional journaling exercises, coloring pages and more!
- Weekly teaching sessions and prayer (so you can share what you're learning with other ladies and dive deeper on the month's topic)
- An accountability network, prayer group, and place to share honestly with other women (so you'll know you're not alone and others have your back)
- Library of spiritual growth resources to help you overcome spiritual growth obstacles
- Optional group coaching with powerful resources to overcome spiritual growth obstacles and the thoughts/mindsets that hold you back from being your best
Go here to join this wonderful Bible community where we're committed to connect with God, connect with ourselves and connect with other women.